Thursday, August 8, 2013

We are Growing ... adding artists and studios

Photographic Teasers


Here are some teaser shots of artwork by participating artists for this fall's Art Mob Studio Tour which takes place Nov. 15, 16 & 17 ... Friday, 6 - 9 pm, Sat. 10 am - 6 pm, and Sun. 1 - 6 pm. Be sure when planning your visit, you do check who is participating on which days. Some are only doing Saturday and/or Sunday.

Winged Friends
Deanna Jaugstetter
Winter Song
Helen DeRamus

Hilde and Velvet
Kathy Rennell Forbes
Inspiration
Anne LeBaire

Generations
Vision Bear
Oak
Marsha Hamby Savage
The blog will show all the participating artists in coming posts. So, be sure to keep checking back with us!

More Information

Be sure to check out our Facebook Page: ArtMobStudioTour for posts from the artists. We also have a group page with the same name, so ... you might see something different on the "page" and the "group"... but well worth it!

And, I have added more artist links ... here on the side... so check out their websites and blogs. Also, I have added a few names and studio addresses to the "Address" page above (it's a "Tab" at the top of this blog) and I will be adding the short biographies of each participating artist on the "Bio" page which is also a tab at the top of this blog. I hope that is not too confusing! Please do accept my apologies if I spell it out a "little too much." I have to take into account not everyone is computer savvy ... sometimes that could be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment